Being a leader company in the field of production and sale of electrical energy from renewable sources in Italy, we are a future-oriented, safe and reliable partner for a sustainable, environmentally friendly and also efficient energy production.
We consciously chose Bolzano – the city in the heart of the Dolomites – as the location for our headquarters. Here in the mountains, treating natural resources with care has been the survival strategy for centuries. This paradigm has become embedded in the consciousness of the people who live and work here.
We embraced this paradigm to implement it together with our employees in a new future.
- 35 wind farms (33 in Italy, 1 in Bulgaria, 1 in Spain)
- total capacity of approximately 951 MW
- 4 biogas plants in Italy (2 out of FGP perimeter)
- total capacity of approximately 4 MW
- 1 liquid biomass power plant in Italy - Acerra (NA)
- total capacity of approximately 75 MW
- 1 solid biomass plant in Italy - Enna (EN)
- total capacity of approximately 19 MW
- 15 hydroelectric power plants in Italy (12 out of FGP perimeter)
- total capacity of approximately 24 MW
13,200 hectares of farmland in Romania