Being a leader company in the field of production and sale of electrical energy from renewable sources in Italy, we are a future-oriented, safe and reliable partner for a sustainable, environmentally friendly and also efficient energy production.
We consciously chose Bolzano – the city in the heart of the Dolomites – as the location for our headquarters. Here in the mountains, treating natural resources with care has been the survival strategy for centuries. This paradigm has become embedded in the consciousness of the people who live and work here.
We embraced this paradigm to implement it together with our employees in a new future.
- 33 wind farms in Italy (32) and
- total capacity of approximately 788 MW
- 22 (of which 2 out of FGP perimeter) biogas power plants in Italy
- total capacity of approximately 22 MW
- one liquid biomass power plant in Accera (NA)
- total capacity of approximately 75 MW
- one solid biomass plant in Enna (EN)
- total capacity of approximately 19 MW
- 21 (of which 12 out of FGP perimeter) hydroelectric power plants in Italy
- total capacity of approximately 23 MW
13,200 hectares of farmland in Romania